Terms and Conditions
- Booking must be made by persons aged 18 years or over.
- He/she must have the authority to accept and do accept bookings on behalf of their party the terms of these booking conditions.
- All correspondence and documents are sent to the contact person indicated who is also responsible to us for all payments in respect of the bookings.
- Changes in booking are to be forwarded the earliest possible and are subject to acceptance and/or availability.
- 50% deposit of the total amount will be required to confirm the booking and is to be effected by not later then 7 days from the date of booking acceptance. Short notice bookings are normally accepted (if available), but may incur additional charges.
- Final payment of the remaining amount is to be settled upon arrival.
- Payments may be done through bank transfers or by cheques.
- Payments are to be effected by the agreed time. Late payments may incur the cancellation of the reservation without notice.
- Cancellation must be provided in writing by mail, fax or e-mail. Oral cancellation by phone may not be accepted. Should booking be cancelled, the 50% deposit and additional charges will be retained as cancellation fee.
Additional Charges :
- Specific requirements and additional services are provided at an extra charge.
- Clients are requested to inform us during the booking process of any needs in order to comply to their requests in time.
- Last minute requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- Any damage to the property or chattels caused by guests will be charged to the person in charge or the guests/group.
- A security deposit or credit card imprint will be required on arrival.