Terms and Conditions
- Drivers must be 25 years and over.
- Each driver must present a driving licence in her/his name valid in the country (driving licenses in characters not readable in the country of rental must be accompanied by an International Driving Licence) held for a minimum period of time depending on local legislation or conditions.
- Driving licence must be held for at least two years.
- With the consent of the renter, the vehicle may be driven by other persons. Conditions and possible charge my incur.
- Deposit may be requested on booking confirmation.
- Rates are in Maltese currency and for unlimited mileage.
- Renter may purchase 'Full Collision Protection' to waiver full collision protection against the first Lm100.00 at Lm2.00 per day. (Optional).
- Payments can be effected by Euro Cheques, Travelers Cheques, Personal Cheques, Cash or Credit Cards. (On credit cards 5% Bank charge is applicable).
Additional Charges :
- Parking tickets, fuel, accidental flat tires and any traffic violations during time of rental are at renter's expense.
- Delivery and collection is available on a 24 hour service basis throughout the maltese island including airport/harbor pick-up and return at an additional charge.